💎16 Projects of Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture Sketchup 3D Models(Recommanded!!)
Download 16 Projects of Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture Sketchup 3D Models(*.skp file format).
This Sketchup 3D CAD models collection can be used in your 3D design drawings(Sketchup,Autocad,3D max,Revit).
Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture Works:
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, 1956–1961
- Beth Sholom Synagogue, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, 1954
- Child of the Sun, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida, 1941–1958, site of the largest collection of the architect’s work
- Dana-Thomas House, Springfield, Illinois, 1902
- Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, 1903–1905
- Dr. G.C. Stockman House, Mason City, Iowa, 1908
- Edward E. Boynton House, Rochester, New York, 1908
- Ennis House, Los Angeles, 1923
- Fallingwater (Edgar J. Kaufmann Sr. Residence), Bear Run, Pennsylvania, 1935–1937
- First Unitarian Society of Madison, Shorewood Hills, Wisconsin, 1947
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio, Oak Park, Illinois, 1889–1909
- Frank Thomas House, Oak Park, Illinois, 1901
- Gammage Auditorium, Tempe, Arizona, 1959–1964
- Graycliff. Derby, New York, 1926
- First Jacobs House, Madison, Wisconsin, 1936–1937
- Herbert F. Johnson Residence (“Wingspread”), Wind Point, Wisconsin, 1937
- Hollyhock House (Aline Barnsdall Residence), Los Angeles, 1919–1921
- Imperial Hotel, Tokyo, Japan, 1923 (demolished, 1968; entrance hall reconstructed at Meiji Mura near Nagoya, Japan, 1976)
- Johnson Wax Headquarters, Racine, Wisconsin, 1936
- Kenneth Laurent House, Rockford, Illinois, only home Wright designed to be handicapped accessible, 1951
- Kentuck Knob, Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania, 1956
- Larkin Administration Building, Buffalo, New York, 1903 (demolished, 1950)
- Marin County Civic Center, San Rafael, California, 1957–1966
- Marshall Erdman Prefab Houses, various locations, 1956–1960
- Midway Gardens, Chicago, Illinois, 1913 (demolished, 1929)
- Clubhouse at the Nakoma Golf Resort, Plumas County, California, designed in 1923; opened in 2000
- Park Inn Hotel, the last standing Wright designed hotel, Mason City, Iowa, 1910
- Price Tower, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, 1952–1956
- Frederick C. Robie Residence, Chicago, Illinois, 1909
- R.W. Lindholm Service Station, Cloquet, Minnesota, 1958
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York City, 1956–1959
- Taliesin, Spring Green, Wisconsin, 1911 & 1925
- Taliesin West, Scottsdale, Arizona, 1937
- The Illinois, mile-high tower in Chicago, 1956 (unbuilt)
- Unity Temple, Oak Park, Illinois, 1904
- Usonian homes, various locations, 1930s–1950s
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop, San Francisco, 1948
- Westhope (Richard Lloyd Jones Residence, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1929
- William H. Winslow House, River Forest, Illinois, 1894
- Ward Winfield Willits Residence, and Gardener’s Cottage and Stables, Highland Park, Illinois, 1901
Q: How will I recieve the Sketchup 3D CAD models once I purchase them?
A: The Sketchup 3D Models are downloaded immediately after your payment is confirmed.
You will be emailed a download link for all the drawings that you purchased.
Q: How many Sketchup 3D CAD models are in each product?
A: What you see is what you get! So I have provided previews showing the entire drawings so you know exaclty what you are buying.