- Architects: Urben Seyboth AG
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
- Construction Management: D. Urben
- Civil Engineer: Ingenieurbüro W. Glaser
- Building Physics & Acoustics: GS Bauphysik & Akustik GmbH
- Building Technology: FG Haustechnik GmbH
- Electrical Engineer: Melcom AG
- Area: 310.0 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Bruno Helbling Fotografie
Text description provided by the architects. This single family house from the 60ies is a fine contemporary witness of the avant-garde at that time. The then usual mix of plastered masonry and concrete is skillfully applied and shows a lot of perfect details.
Along the process a great deal of attention was turned to the preservation of the facade whilst completely renovating the interior of the house.
The floor plans were adjusted to the clients’ needs and a complete energetic restoration was carried out. Bathrooms, kitchen, all surfaces and carpenter work were renewed.